Monday 28 January 2019

Ten-year challenge: 1

Below: view from my bedroom window, January 2009


Below: view from my bedroom window, January 2019


Note to self: get gardeners to severely prune the nearest tree - will soon start to become a problem for the foundations!

This time two years ago:
Getting my act together - or not!

This time three years ago:
The Polish Individualist

This time five years ago:
The Holocaust and the banality of evil

This time six years ago:
Snow scene into the sun

This time seven years ago:
More winter gorgeousness

This time eight years ago:
New winter wear - my M65 Parka

This time nine years ago:
Winter and broken-down trains

This time ten years ago:
General Mud claims ul. Poloneza

This time 11 years ago:
Just when I thought winter was over...

No comments: